- 63% of UK drivers said they would consider an EV for their next car
- 79% of drivers travel less than 150 miles per week which equates to a single charge for cars like the Audi e-Tron and Tesla Model 3
- 75% of drivers now perceive EVs as for everyone, and rightly so with prices starting at just £249 per month for a Corsa-e
- 36% of drivers said they could name three or more charging points in their local area
- Salary sacrifice schemes aim to put EVs within easy reach of all drivers, reduce BIK for user choosers, improve safety for grey fleet drivers and reduce car provision costs for employers
Tusker has released annual research into the car benefits sector, which shows that more drivers than ever are considering an Electric Vehicle (EV).
Tusker’s research has seen driver knowledge increase by such an extent that of those who would consider an electric vehicle (1,107) 36% said they were confident in naming up to three or more charging locations to use in their local area.
You can download the full research pack here.